- Fun for the whole family with fast and easy clean-up and storage.
- Kids will imagine scoring the winning goal in the Stanley Cup Finals as they rid your yard of nasty turds, fruit or debris
- Promotes responsibilities and positive environmental habits in kids caring for pets
- Encourages proper use of compost and natural fertilizer (where authorized)
- Helps train dogs to "go" where you throw
- A safe way to play with poop (rubber practice/safety poop), in your own yard, with the whole neighborhood just like the good old days.
- Your neighbors will rave, "I love what you've done with your poop!"
- Kids will get off the sofa, stay out of the street, exercise, invent and have fun!
- Click here for More Pictures!
Also Works On:
- Rotten fruit orchard clean up like apples, plums and citrus
- Nuts, pine cones and mushrooms
- Rotten vegetables like tomatoes, avocados and potatoes
- Aluminum cans and manageable sized debris of all kinds
- Doing the "goose poop boogie" with nasty waterfowl excrement
- Dog saliva slimed tennis balls
Fits on most makes and models of standard hockey sticks